Took the semester off of school to find a job. I’ve been consistently applying to 4-5 jobs every other week (applying for positions one week and then spending the following week calling the jobs I applied for to try and get the hiring managers to see that I really care to get the job). Except for one interview I had for a hotel receptionist position, absolutely no one has gotten back to me. Now it’s almost time for my next semester of school and I won’t have any money to pay for it.
I’m 20 years old and it would be my 2nd job. I worked at Walmart for about 6 months but I had to quit due to mental health problems (depression and social anxiety don’t mix well with retail jobs). The extent of my resume is admittedly limited and besides Walmart it’s mostly full of volunteer jobs. I volunteered at a local drive-in theater in which my jobs was to direct over 300 cars into their corresponding parking spots, I worked as an intern for a wedding videography studio where I mostly edited videos and photo shoots, and I volunteered at a local animal shelter where I was essentially a janitor.
I think part of what makes this job searching process difficult is my depression and anxiety, but I’ve since become so desperate to find a job that I’ve been applying to jobs that I would normally be adamant against applying to because of my mental health issues, which was the exact same thing I did when I applied to Walmart and that didn’t go so well as it drove me to feeling suicidal.
I know that 90% of the job industry is waiting but my patience is being tested. Any advice?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: