I live in a medium sized college/tourism town with a lot of hotels. I currently work in retail and am trying to find something more focused on office work. There's a lot of fancy hotels on the riverfront that are hiring for a front desk position.
Currently I dislike my job in retail because it is more physically demanding than I can take especially when it comes to working freight. Spending an hour cleaning up shelves only for them to be messed up in 5 minutes is also very frustrating. Working at the front desk at a hotel seems good because I like the customer service aspect of my current job and it seems like it won't involve standing on my feet so much. While some customers will obviously be a problem I do have issues at times with my current job so I feel with more time and experience I can continue to improve in how I handle them.
I've gotten some pretty conflicting information about the front desk. Some people say they're on their feet the entire shift while others say it's not too bad. If anyone has any experiences or advice they could give me I'd appreciate it! I'd also appreciate opinions on if this job does sound like it'd work for me.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: