I got an email invitation this morning for an interview. It's an organization I am really looking forward to working for but I feel like I blew it with endless typos. The interviewer gave me some time slots and told me to chose some. I was out walking and replied on my phone without putting in too much thought. While the time slots are understandable I made a lot of stupid mistakes like this:
"I am available Thursday "11:00am pm" - Supposed to be just 11:00am
"I am also available Friday either 12pm" - Supposed to say either 12pm or 2pm
These were times I chose from what he gave me. I was really excited and wanted to reply right away but not sure why I didn't double check before hitting send.
I also realized I forgot to thank him for the interview invitation after sending.
This is a design and developer job. Is it possible these mistakes will make him reconsider the invitation?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: