So I have been working in Hotels for a while. But I think its wicked boring and I find it attracts some awful (and amazing) people. I find that the job is not very fulfilling. I keep seeing Police officers, fire fighters, nurses and teachers as very noble workers with interesting jobs. I used to not want to get into these industries because of the $$$ and reputation of being underpaid. But now I see that it might be worth not earning as much if it means I can help people and be proud of my work. So civil servants and the like. What do you think of your job? Would you want your kid to do it? Would you do it again differently?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
26 yo thinking about switching careers
Reviewed by Louhi
on
mai 03, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: