I went to an on-site interview for a tech job at a large manufacturing company after doing 2 phone screens. I was given information to book my travel through the company's travel agency. They booked my flight and rental car. I was told that they didn't have a direct bill hotel in the area and that they could book the hotel but I had to pay and would be reimbursed. I was also told that my airport parking, rental car gas, and meals would be reimbursed. I had what I thought was a good interview and traveled home. The next day I sent my thank you note to the hiring manager and another thank you to the recruiter with my expense report attached. It has now been 2.5 weeks since the interview and I have not received any responses to my initial email or my one follow up email a week ago. I'm definitely willing to accept that I'm being ghosted, but the company still owes me about $200 for my expenses. Any advice on how to proceed? Am I being too impatient?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: