Job References for Low Skill Job

I am a college student trying to find employment over the summer. One job I am highly considering is stocking at a local outlet mall. Most of the stores in this mall highly recommend three references, to the point where it is practically required. I have one prior employer who I know would strongly vouch for me (camp director), however I have only had one other past employer besides them, and we are not on great terms due to the high turnover rate of that job (Busboy). I feel that this is not a position that requires too many references, but I do not want to be overlooked automatically because I don't have enough references. Any recommendations or advice?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Job References for Low Skill Job Job References for Low Skill Job Reviewed by Louhi on mai 19, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.