Trying to get a STEM internship or part time summer job. 14 yr M Washington DC area. Recommendations? New and inexperienced with growing up.

I'm 14 year old male and I live in The Northern Virginia/DC area. I am really trying to get ahead and maybe get a job or internship to help me prepare or pay for college. Both parents are in there 50s and are from a different generation. My dad told me to walk into a store and give them my resume, and shake their hand and introduce myself. It failed and the apple store told me to apply online. I know I am Young, but you have to start somewhere. I am really into STEM related activities, and I want to become a software engineer when I grow up. I was wondering if anyone could link me website that would help me find internships or jobs , or even just programs for the STEM field. I really appreciate any help or tips you could give me. You guys are my only hope. Lead me in the right direction!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Trying to get a STEM internship or part time summer job. 14 yr M Washington DC area. Recommendations? New and inexperienced with growing up. Trying to get a STEM internship or part time summer job. 14 yr M Washington DC area. Recommendations? New and inexperienced with growing up. Reviewed by Louhi on mai 19, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.