Is a stock bonus part of total compensation?

I'm in my first full time, salary position. I haven't been there for a year yet, so I'm not eligible for a promotion and the company has a certain time of the year they give out raises or promotions. The time just came, and so instead of a promotion I got only compensation. I don't know whether this is a raise, and will impact my future raises, or is a bonus and is separate from my regular compensation.

When I got hired, I was given a base salary, and stock for my total compensation. This compensation was only stock, but amounts to a 23.75% bonus/raise of my total compensation. Of just my salary, it would be 26%. As I've never dealt with stock before, I'm unsure of if this is considered a bonus and my total compensation is the same, or if this was a 23.75% raise. The number seems crazy high for either option

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Is a stock bonus part of total compensation? Is a stock bonus part of total compensation? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 12, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.