I graduated from a decent university In NYC in 2017 with a degree in Economics. My GPA was not great (below a 3.0) and I have no internship experience because I could not afford to work without pay.
With that said, for 2-3 years throughout college I worked driving the school’s van between campuses (including summers). I have been living at home in NJ since the summer after graduation, trying to find a job in NYC. After about 6-8 months of total unemployment at home I got a job in the area working for a moving company, and Ive been working 50+ hour weeks now for the past year or so. I’m exhausted when I get home and Im doing my best to apply, but I’m not getting any interviews and I am hitting the two year mark since graduating this month.
I feel anxious and don’t know what to do and what I’m doing wrong. Words of encouragement and advice on how to get my first real job would be greatly appreciated.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: