I'm so sick of the monotony of every Mon - Fri doing the same thing. I'd love to have my own business, my own way of working but...

It seems borderline impossible. With life and bills I can't stop what I'm doing now. I've tried before to take on solo gigs on graphic design but not being available during standard working hours due to my job is restrictive for me and any potential client. Then, by the time I get back from work it's late and the thoughts of starting any design work is limited...

But I am just kind of sick of the 9-5.30.

Like take today, I'm up at 6am. I would rather just have my breakfast and be ready to go by 7 or so. Start working and let myself be done by 3 or 4 or whatever.

Maybe it's just a case of the Mondays but I've always had a desire to work for myself but just struggled to figure it out and make it work for me.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I'm so sick of the monotony of every Mon - Fri doing the same thing. I'd love to have my own business, my own way of working but... I'm so sick of the monotony of every Mon - Fri doing the same thing. I'd love to have my own business, my own way of working but... Reviewed by Louhi on mai 13, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.