I want to switch jobs, but I don't want to become a job-hopper. How long should I stay at my current job?

Posting on a throwaway because my main could very easily be used to ID me.

I'm a teenager who just started working at a chain clothing store. It's a fun job with flexible hours, awesome coworkers and managers, and a great break policy, and I honestly enjoy it a lot. There's another opportunity in the same field I want to try for, though, that pays $5 more an hour. My current store is a bit understaffed, and I don't want to quit right after I've started, but I want to start saving some of my income for college and the extra pay with the other job could be a huge help with that. How and when should I submit my two weeks notice? Should I just suck it up and take what I can get, or should I move on to greener pastures?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I want to switch jobs, but I don't want to become a job-hopper. How long should I stay at my current job? I want to switch jobs, but I don't want to become a job-hopper. How long should I stay at my current job? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 13, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.