How long did it take for you to get your first job after graduating? How much did you struggle?

It’s hard not to breakdown mentally and emotionally. Especially after 5 months of trying and no avenue showing promise.

My story: I have a degree in mechanical engineering (quantitative analytics focus) with a minor in foreign language. I also have certificates in finance and international political economics from HK and Tokyo.

I enjoyed studying engineering because it allowed me to successfully collaborate with others in high-intensity/result-oriented environments to successfully deliver on clients/projects needs. I never minded studying/working on stuff for 90-hour weeks, I really enjoyed it being able to contribute to the success of my peers and group goals. That’s why I studied it, not to be an engineer, but to gain the discipline and responsibility it gave me as a student.

I’m having a really hard time finding a job, to a point it’s straining my relationship with my GF and now causing serious stress related health issues because day and night all I do is think of this. On LinkedIn for hours scheduling informational interviews, reviewing job, etc...laptop has 20+ gb of word and pdf files of cover letters and resume. I have kept myself busy by volunteering and helping a friend develop international leadership camps in Asia. Successfully launched it too, but still job searching.

I had interviewed in various spots in California for quantitative, data analytics, and finance roles; but, I was told to look to Chicago and NYC from managing directors I had informational interviews with because my international background is more applicable there.

I feel abandoned and discarded, really, I don’t know what to do.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How long did it take for you to get your first job after graduating? How much did you struggle? How long did it take for you to get your first job after graduating? How much did you struggle? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 13, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.