How to not feel depressed over being unemployed lol?

I quit my job April 18th because my manager was unbearable to work with and I put up with her shit for a year. Enough was enough. I have been applying to so many jobs (maybe 15-20 a week?) and hardly ever get interviews, one a week or less and half the time when I am offered one, it’s from some sketch ass company or a company that doesn’t have their shit together and blows off the interview. And I look primarily on indeed, so I don’t know why some of the results turn out to be like craigslist type jobs.

I’m just really afraid of depleting my savings and not having any idea how long it may take til I find work. What if it’s six fucking months from now?! I look for administrative assistant jobs mostly and have 3 years of customer service experience and 2 years of admin related experience so it shouldn’t be this insane to find something. I just feel so discouraged and fed the fuck up tbh

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to not feel depressed over being unemployed lol? How to not feel depressed over being unemployed lol? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 13, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.