How to decide on my job offers?

Hi All,

I have recently received 2 job offers. Offer A from a company A in South Florida and offer B from company B in Chicago suburbs. Offer A and B pays same base salary. Offer A pays stock options (company is private and value of stocks is unknown at the moment) and unreliable cash bonus (2%-5%). Offer B pays one time hefty joining bonus. Both offer relocation assistance. I am 29 years old single male and pretty outgoing. I haven't lived in Florida or Illinois ever so I don't anything about those places except Illinois can be pretty cold in winter and Florida can be pretty hot in summer. Weather is not a big deal for me. I am curious about all other things those places has to offer. Now I can't decide which offer to accept. Please help me with your thoughts.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to decide on my job offers? How to decide on my job offers? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 13, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.