How can I go about giving my cv to companies that aren’t currently hiring?

I have a degree with animals and I started working for an amazing company that’s my dream job, the problem is it’s only part time, 18 hours average a week, so I need another part time job, in the same field so I can build my cv up too. (Jobs with animals are scarce and there is lots of competition.) I work on a 3 week rota which is confusing to some people. I was offered a job at an amazing kennels but I think my 3 week rota put them off and they never got back to me after offering me the job and me doing a trial weekend, it put me down a lot.

What I wanted to know is would it be normal to hand my cv in to some small companies and see if they have any part time work for me? Generally places that aren’t even advertising that they’re hiring? Should I go in since they’re small/maybe family run businesses to make more of an impression? Or email them with my situation and cv so I don’t appear as a nuisance. I’ll happily include a cover letter with my experience and situation, but I don’t know if that be too much or like I’m expecting them to hire me, since they’re not looking to hire.

I don’t have much experience in hunting for jobs hence all the stupid questions, but I have been working since I was 17, i’m 19 now with a fair bit of experience for someone my age working with animals I think, i’m really motivated and I just want to work and help some animals, and I just want to know if all of the things above are normal things to do? Thanks in advance!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How can I go about giving my cv to companies that aren’t currently hiring? How can I go about giving my cv to companies that aren’t currently hiring? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 13, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.