Grant writing - a reliable well paying career or not

I’ve become disillusioned trying to work my way up the corporate ladder.

I’ve been recommended to look at starting a career in grant writing.. the people recommending it have said that being a grant writer your looking at a pretty healthy salary and that it’s flexible.

Is it really that great of a job?

I don’t see many things posted online about it- I’ve just heard all of this from word of mouth. I’m kind of cautious because I feel like this might be a lot of occupations that supposedly bring in good money and a steady income but don’t. How would I get an education for grant writing? Anyone got any experience in this field?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Grant writing - a reliable well paying career or not Grant writing - a reliable well paying career or not Reviewed by Louhi on mai 13, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.