This week, my job search concluded. It took several months, but I finally signed an offer with a great company this week.
I applied to a little over 40 jobs, the majority of them full time.
Of those, I got around half a dozen interviews.
A few of those interviews didn’t go well. I wasn’t surprised that I didn’t get those jobs. And I’m glad I didn’t!
A few of them went to the second stage. I thought I did well but got rejected. I was pretty upset that I didn’t get those jobs in the moment, but now I’m grateful that I didn’t.
1 of them went well all across the board. It’s a great company with great benefits, and while I’m scared that I’m underqualified, I’m going to try my best and try to learn as much as I can.
Apply online, but also reach out to your network and go to industry events near where you live. You can get leads that way.
And most of all, remember to put aside time to do something nice for yourself. Job hunting is stressful. But just 10 minutes walking outside or reading a good book can help you destress a bit.
The right opportunity will present itself. You got this!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: