I'm going to quit my job without giving notice. What should I be aware of?

TL;DR: Extremely toxic work environment with a micromanaging boss who lied to HR to get me on a performance improvement plan that I beat. She does extremely shady stuff daily like having my coworker watch me and tell her when I'm not at my desk like if I go to the bathroom, so she can call me and claimed that I wasn't at my desk and didn't answer my phone. basically trying to trap me all the time and making up lies about me to make me look bad to HR. So I'm going to quit when I finally get this new job offer from this much better company focused on treating employees well.

The reason I'm doing this is because I honestly can't see myself working for this company another day after I sign that offer letter from my future employer. I'm tired of being harassed verbally and treated like I'm the worst employee ever. Why would I want to do it for another two weeks?? What should I be aware of? Will this come back on me later ?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I'm going to quit my job without giving notice. What should I be aware of? I'm going to quit my job without giving notice. What should I be aware of? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 11, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.