Is This How All Jobs Are In 2019?

So I finally have a full-time job two years after finishing college.

My current job entails full stack web development, marketing, graphic design, and IT. I also supervise an employee. To be honest, I don’t really like my job. Part of it’s the pay. The other part is because I’m expected to maintain and extend web applications, all while designing marketing materials and helping people with their technology issues. All of these are different skill sets.

I was wondering if the whole “having the responsibilities of three jobs at once” thing is still the norm in today’s job market. From what I can tell, 2008 brought the consolidation of jobs as companies couldn’t afford so many employees, so “close-enough” jobs got combined. In my case, my job could easily be four different people in better economic standings.

So that leads me to my question: is it normal to have a job where many varying duties are part of the position’s responsibilities?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Is This How All Jobs Are In 2019? Is This How All Jobs Are In 2019? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 13, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.