COVER LETTER HELP

So 6 months ago I took a temp position at a firm and I just found out the position will be ending at the end of this month. Aka I am back in the application process (yikes) and looking for a full time job, preferably in a new city.

I have a decent cover letter that my supervisor at college helped me with before I graduated last year and has since been tweaked, however I feel like it’s either too long/too generic/or too formal? I definitely want to stand out because I fall slightly short of experience for a good amount of jobs (most require 1-3 years, I fall a little short of a year). I made a very nice creative resume that showcases me well but I need a good attention grabber for my cover letter.

Anyone have good tips for my case, or would take a look at it and help me revise it?! It would mean the world to me :)

(Side note: I realize this should maybe go in /resumes but since I’m asking for cover letter help I wasn’t sure. I’ll probably post this in there too lol)

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

COVER LETTER HELP COVER LETTER HELP Reviewed by Louhi on mai 11, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.