Can personal referral lead to second interview round?

Last week I had a phone interview with a dream job of mine. At my previous job I was good friends with someone who worked at my dream job and when I saw a position open recently at my dream job, I was quick to jump on it. My friend at dream job said to put her name in email to the Director of HR (DOHR) when I sent my resume. She also gave me the email to the Director of Sales (DOS, my friend’s boss) and told me to also email my resume to her since she was the one who makes the final decisions.

The DOS emailed me thanking me and said DOHR would be in touch soon with a phone interview. I had my phone interview last week with DOHR. While I feel like it went well, I was kind of nervous and it showed in my voice. There were also a couple of questions that threw me off and I didn’t answer completely but felt I saved. My background is an exact match for this job so I figured the DOHR was just checking initially if I had the bolts and nuts for the job I am going for.

I should be getting an answer tomorrow regarding if I am moving to a second interview. Do you think because I was nervous and some questions weren’t answered in its entirety it would count against me in getting to the second round? For some reason I feel nervous I didn’t do as good as I should have. I feel like now that I was introduced to the DOS I am on her radar to meet in person and I have my good friend’s referral at the company but how much can it actually work to my advantage for this position I’m going after?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Can personal referral lead to second interview round? Can personal referral lead to second interview round? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 13, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.