Boss prefers quantity vs quality. This is visible in all the work that he addresses and team behaves the same. This is ingrained in all the work this company does
This is affecting me as well. I have always believed in quality. I am not slow but work from my other co-workers are affecting my work as well. It's below my standards.
How do you suggest I move forward. I don't believe in mediocrity. But people at my office seem to have settled down for average.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Boss prefers quantity vs quality. This is visible in all the work that he addresses and team behaves the same. This is ingrained in all the work this company does
Reviewed by Louhi
on
mai 13, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: