Warnings regarding performance

Two months ago I interviewed for a firm doing a similar job to the one I have now, but it was full-time rather than part-time. Earnings were roughly the same, but there was a clear progression pathway and an actual structure to the firm. Following an improved offer, I elected to stay at my current position, which brings us to today.

This morning I had a vague warning about my current performance - "I'm not seeing X-value performance, if I don't I'll find an x-value employee." I've been regretting not taking the other offer for a while now, as while it would have made me slightly worse-off in the short term, medium-term it was looking better, and now I'm looking at either losing the raise I earned for staying put, or losing the job altogether in the next ten weeks. It would be significantly cheaper for my firm to employ someone new since they wouldn't have to pay the bonuses I get each week for recruiting client schools. On the other hand, the firm is also losing two other coaches as they're moving on to pastures new, so I'm not sure if I'm in a good position or not.

Apart from looking elsewhere as I have been, what can I do to help save my skin? I'm sure when I sit down and think about it calmly I'll be able to identify one or two things I can do a little better but at the moment I'm feeling a little bit sick.

NB: My role is technically self-employed so I don't have any of the usual

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Warnings regarding performance Warnings regarding performance Reviewed by Louhi on mai 13, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.