Last week I backed out of signing an offer letter on the last day (he gave me 5 days), saying that I wanted to wait since other others were still pending and didn't want to seem indecisive. I wished the company well and expected it to be done. The supervisor responded very positively and said that he understood and that if something changed in the short term to give him a call to see if the position was still opened. I responded back thank you and that I would call if that was still an option.
My other job leads have since went in the toilet. I called the supervisor's cell yesterday after noon and left him a voicemail explaining that I was still interested because of the circumstances. And asked him to call me back if the opportunity was still available or interest was there. He hasn't returned my call yet. It's been almost a full 24 hours so not sure what to expect. I wouldn't have called at all but it seemed like he left the door open although the first offer expired. I'm just waiting, but thinking he might assume I waste their time. I just didn't want to commit to the job, only later to back out last minute because something else came up. I considered signing and leaving that option open but didn't do it. Maybe that would have actually been better because now I have nothing.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: