Anyone experience a similar situation when it comes to interviews and recruiting...

This past Thursday I had a phone call with an interviewer assuming it would be an interview for a data science analyst position with your general behavioral questions being asked, but it wound up just being a basic screening. The recruiter asked me general questions like when are done with school, what is your current job and what position/department am I interested in. So in the end she didn’t know much about the position I was applying for and she said she was going to forward my information and resume to a technical recruiter and they would get in contact with me.

I’m new when it comes to job hunting and was curious as to how long I should wait for a response (it’s been more than 24hrs and no email or information and I’m really anxious to know what’s going to happen). Do you think someone is really going to contact me or are they just blowing smoke?

Background info: I was actually referred to the first recruiter by a Senior Hiring Manager, I talked with him at a recruiting event and apparently he told her that he was really impressed with me and she said he spoke highly of me....but idk if that’ll get me anywhere.

Anybody have experience with a similar situation?

Thanks.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Anyone experience a similar situation when it comes to interviews and recruiting... Anyone experience a similar situation when it comes to interviews and recruiting... Reviewed by Louhi on mai 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.