I am currently working for a company that I’ve been underperforming at. Ever since last year, it seems that I don’t do anything right. It’s frustrating for me and I’m honestly ashamed. Another company stumbled upon my profile and set me up for an interview. I eventually got an offer from them that I then accepted. I already told my immediate superiors and they were supportive. What’s left for me to do is to talk to our boss. I’ve been warned that he wouldn’t be happy with my reason for leaving and that he would ruin my name within the industry. My anxiety levels are off the charts right now. Do you have any advice for me in talking to my boss?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Any tips on speaking to a boss that would surely take my resignation personally?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
mai 12, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: