4.5 years with current employer and was verbally offered a job 90 days ago. Nothing in writing yet.

On mobile so sorry for any bad formatting or grammar as I'm writing this after a couple of pints.

So I have a dilemma that I'm trying figure out and came across this sub. I'm hoping to get some insight from strangers.

I'm currently employed and until Feb happy with my job. My current position offers a lot of freedom and little involment from upper management. It does require driving everyday and I cover 400 to 500 miles a week but only work 40 hours a week. I help maintain 12 different low voltage systems between 14 different facilities. However the job security I have can't be beat where I'm at.

In February I was asked if I'd like to make over six figures. I was shocked at that as I never expected in my life with my current education and experience that it could be possible. After talking with my potential boss about the position it would be as a Sales Engineer for a software company. He mentioned a salary almost double my current salary with the ability to make my current salary in commission and bonuses.

It would require relocating which they will pay for. It will also require traveling to customers and working onsite plus remotely more than 40 hours a week.

Currently where I live my chance of buying a house is limited. Dry lots without a house are selling for over $300k. The chance for a raise is unlikely unless I take a management role which I don't want at this time.

I miss working hard and this opportunity will allow that and I believe a financially stable future.

I don't have a job offer in writing yet but the new company has my resume per their request.

My question for everyone is what should I ask beyond the normal questions?

-What type of benefits? -What is the commission/bonus payout? -Is the travel Domestic or International? -How much notice is there before traveling?

This is a hard choice for me as I do like where I live but I realize my future will be hard if I stay.

Thnx in advance!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

4.5 years with current employer and was verbally offered a job 90 days ago. Nothing in writing yet. 4.5 years with current employer and was verbally offered a job 90 days ago. Nothing in writing yet. Reviewed by Louhi on mai 12, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.