Context : 18 currently first year CS major.
I would really appreciate some advice here, I feels like I'm trying to run a hundred races at the same time.
I currently work as a tutor, while the pay is good at $25/hr and its something I enjoy, the hours are limited to about 5-7 a week and only during the school year. This leaves me over 3 months in break with nothing planned currently. I want to get an internship as soon as I can and avoid falling into the trap of needing experience to get experience, and since to my knowledge its pretty much unheard of for internships to take on first years I likely wont bother applying, I thought I would use this time to build a few app and websites that I could put on my resume later down the line and help myself get ahead.
On the flip side there is my student loan, If all goes according to plan I will graduate with 24k in student loans. (Im in NZ) and while my parents have allowed me to live at home without paying rent and my expenses are minimal its is still a daunting number. Should I commit to a full time position over the break and try and knock as much of this out as possible in one go. The only jobs I can see myself getting will be in retail/customer service ,when weighing the pros and cons of eat, which at the expense of sounding like a whiny bitch a really hated. I currently try to save 50% of what I earn but I don't know how long I can keep this up as the hustle and bustle of uni has got me spending more.
Whats the best course here, I imagine noone can give me a perfect answer but I would really appreciate any advice. Is it worth it to get rid of the student loan ASAP (Note this loan is interest free) or should I focus on getting ahead in the rat race for internships
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: