So I came into the office of my new job today here in the US (I’ve been here for almost a month), because there was a small time-sensitive task I realised I forgot to complete. No one was in the office when I came in.
Anyway, after I completed the task, I decided to call one of my friends who was complaining to me about her job and thinking about quitting. I told her it’s ok and reassured her that “we all hate our jobs in some way”. I didn’t really mean to say this, as I love my job- I just wanted to console my friend.
For some reason, I’m paranoid that my office was recording me and that I’d get fired for saying this. I read somewhere that under federal law, recording oral audio in offices and workplaces is illegal, though we are based in Europe. However, I’m pretty sure we follow state and federal law. In addition, I saw a device next to the fire alarm on the ceiling that I’m not sure if it was a recording device.
Is it a possibility I was being recorded, or am I being paranoid about all this? Thanks in advance for any insight.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: