I was not sure what to flair this post.
I am in high school, and I am sixteen years old. I have worked at two jobs, both in the food industry.
I want a job as it will allow me to save money for college/university, among other things.
I first worked as a dishwasher. I did not like it, but I was willing to stick with it for the money. I left the next week as some of the new chefs (I have never meet them before) starting making fun of me/calling me names for no reason. I would be fine with the name calling, but coupling that with the work itself - I did not want to stay.
I got a job at Tim Hortons. I have worked there for approximately thirty hours, but I do not like it. I want to leave.
Why have I not enjoyed these jobs? Am I the problem? I really want to work in retail. Working at a place like Best Buy/Walmart would be awesome, but cannot get there as I do not drive.
Any advice would be appreciated.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: