What to do if you are offered a job but still want to interview for another job?

Today I had an interview for a job that starts 5/25 and it went really well. It’s definitely somewhere I would like to work if they decide to offer me the job but I have another interview on 5/13 at a place that is my “dream job”... I am wondering what the professional thing is to do if the first job I applied to offers me the job before I even interview at the second job.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What to do if you are offered a job but still want to interview for another job? What to do if you are offered a job but still want to interview for another job? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 26, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.