What am I doing wrong in my job hunt?

I'm 19 years old and unemployed.

Just 3 months ago, I have attempted finding work at several bookstores that are within half an hour's travel. Either they never replied back, or straight up rejected me. A month later, I tried again with a few other jobs, like hotel housekeeping. Still nothing but rejections. I have no degree and I have only a basic High School diploma. I'm also quite competent at interaction and am not only willing to serve any and all customers, but am also willing to work in any timeframe. Even all the way up to opening to closing if I must. Could it be my fault that I'm still unemployed? Or is there some conspiracy going on that no one wants me because they want their family members or something. Or maybe it has something to do that I'm doomed for Fast Food (Which I have been actively trying to avoid) or something about art (My parents have been getting pushy on the whole becoming a starving artist thing for quite a while)

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What am I doing wrong in my job hunt? What am I doing wrong in my job hunt? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 26, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.