Hi, it's my first post ever on Reddit so forgive me if this isn't the proper sub to post my questions. I'm finnishing my Computer Engineering degree and I have serious doubts about which path to lead my carrear to. By the moment, I have to different options in mind:
- FPGA development: I have serious doubts about this ones because I don't know if it is a field more focused for a Electronic/Electrical Engineering. During my 4 years in the degree, I haven't been taught anything about electronics (I'm from a spanish university, so the level is not very high).
- Cybersecurity: I'm tempted on this one because I think it offers more laboral opportunities (at least in my country). Nonetheless, during the degree I have had only one subject of cybersecurity, so I don't feel very confident either. But in this case, there are some companies that pay you courses on cybersecurity to give you some preparation.
I would like to know your opinion on these two options that I have presented and which one has more laboral opportunities. Forgive me if I made any mistake in my English (EDIT: I noticed I fucked up in the title) or if this isn't the most adequate sub to post this.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: