Very soon to graduate mathematics major with little to no job prospects.

I am beginning to feel extremely depressed and hopeless about my job search. I have applied to ~300 jobs, locally and around the country (live in the US) and I have only had two interviews. One was internal. Both said no.

I'm at my wits end here and kind of just seeking advice at this point. I know SQL, Python and R (among other languages). I've applied to many data analyst jobs with no luck. I haven't had any luck with underwriting, financial analyst, business analyst, financial planning, teaching and tutoring jobs. I've been applying on LinkedIn, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, CareerBuilder, Monster, etc. The whole shebang.

I am guessing it's my resume, but I had a recruiter look at it and she said it was fine.

What gives? Any other math grads with a similar story?

How can I go about improving my resume? (will post this to r/resumes as well, fyi). What did you do to get your first job?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Very soon to graduate mathematics major with little to no job prospects. Very soon to graduate mathematics major with little to no job prospects. Reviewed by Louhi on avril 26, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.