100+ job applications and no responses. How do I reach out to recruiters appropriately?

Hi everyone,

I am a college senior graduating in less than a month with a degree in marketing and information systems. I am searching for full-time entry level marketing and business development roles in NYC ideally in tech or the entertainment industry. At this point, I have applied to roughly 100 jobs but haven’t had much luck with getting replies or first-round interviews. I’ve mainly been applying directly on the company website or through LinkedIn, as I don’t have connections to those companies.

Since I am just applying on the website, I am wondering what is the best way to stand out and let the company know I am really interested? I only receive an automated "thank you for applying" email once I submit my application online. Since I am applying to jobs at large companies, I don’t know the hiring manager or the direct recruiter. How do I go about contacting someone in the company? Is it best to message someone at the company with a “Talent Acquisition” role via LinkedIn? If so, what am I supposed to say to them after I have applied for the job but haven’t received any response?

I appreciate any suggestions and advice.

Thanks so much in advance!

P.S. if you have free time and would like to critique my resume, you can find it here: https://www.reddit.com/r/resumes/comments/bhf8ms/college_senior_graduating_in_1_month_and_still/

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

100+ job applications and no responses. How do I reach out to recruiters appropriately? 100+ job applications and no responses. How do I reach out to recruiters appropriately? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 26, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.