Applied to two jobs within my company and got rejected the following day

I've been working in my position now for almost two years with only a 1% raise. Meanwhile I'm giving almost all my money back to them in order to pay for school. I work for a university hospital. I've been trying to take a step in my career.

I applied to two jobs at my company (met the minimum requirements) and received the rejection letter for both the next day...What does this mean? Is it a computer striking me out or do they think I'm unqualified? I feel stuck.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Applied to two jobs within my company and got rejected the following day Applied to two jobs within my company and got rejected the following day Reviewed by Louhi on avril 26, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.