I left grooming dogs full time because I didn’t enjoy it at Petco. So many rules and regulations and quotas and my anxiety couldn’t handle it. I went to a private shop and working for commission bothered me as well so I took a job in retail at a nice store full time.. it’s incredibly boring. I hate it. I dread it. But it’s easy. And it’s hourly and pays my rent. I’m able to groom dogs on the side at the same private shop i was at but a part of me wants to go back to grooming full time at petsmart or something (I’ve worked there before as well) but I know a part of me will regret it because it’s so physically stressful at times and I crack under pressure. Being in this boring retail environment is killing me though. I asked for an extra day off at the store so I could pick up one more day grooming. Maybe that will balance things out. Either way I need advice.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: