NOT SURE IF IM STILL IN CONTENTION FOR A JOB

On Tuesday, I went to the job location I had an interview with to speak with my interviewer about the position bc I hadn’t heard anything back. When I went there he said he’ll call me and let me know by Friday or Monday at the latest, so I gave him my name and number. But then this Wednesday (the following day), I received an automated email from the job placement site, saying the position was simply closed which I think is vague. I don’t know if they found a candidate, stopped accepting application or any other alternative. So now Idk what to do. Should I wait till Friday or should I email or visit again. I don’t think I should do either bc I don’t want to come across as pushy/a stalker. What do I do?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

NOT SURE IF IM STILL IN CONTENTION FOR A JOB NOT SURE IF IM STILL IN CONTENTION FOR A JOB Reviewed by Louhi on avril 26, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.