Starting date months after offer

So I got a job offer back in December 2018, accepted it, and the starting date is in June. Since then I've done a background check, official transcript, got a welcome package and that's it. Would it be strange of me to check in that everything's still good to go or if there's anything else I need to do beforehand? How would you word that in email? I'm getting antsy cause I want to tell my current supervisor that I'm putting in my notice soon.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Starting date months after offer Starting date months after offer Reviewed by Louhi on avril 30, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.