[IT, software] Called in for 2nd interview and meet their wider team to show how I work.

Basically i will come in for 5-6 hours to work with them, and conduct further interviews.

It's a software company that builds custom solutions for people that wants it. Mainly mobile apps. It's an entry level position with a degree/masters, and promised to train you up.

They want to see how i design and do programming.

I think they expect to see how i utilize my UX designing skills from my uni. However, i dont have any UX experience in a professional work environment.

The programming part, i have 1 year experience using Unity C# in my previous job (couple more languages in uni) . However, they are using native languages like Kotlin and Objective C, which they know I don't have any experience in.

I know they probably won't expect me to know everything. But I want to try to impress them. So im planning to brush up my UX skills, and learn basics of Kotlin/Objective C.

Anyone that had a similar experience, or already working and highly experienced in the field? I would love to know what to expect, or any tips that can be valuable.

Thanks!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

[IT, software] Called in for 2nd interview and meet their wider team to show how I work. [IT, software] Called in for 2nd interview and meet their wider team to show how I work. Reviewed by Louhi on avril 30, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.