New job getting sunburnt without a hat

So i got hired by this landscaping company. They pay well in comparison to other companies, have good benefits,etc. They mostly do gardens ,plants, weeding, mulching , etc on high end billionaires clients property's . It's been painful and exhausting but that's not why im posting. Basically they gave me shirts and had me buy khakis and boots for the uniform. But I did not get a hat.. I've used spf 70 sunscreen everyday but with 10 hour days ( two of which is driving to and from the worksite approximately) it's not helped much. The back of my head is burnt and itchy, blistering and not pleasant. But they refuse to let you wear your own hats and won't supply me the hat. Because supposedly it's like a rite of passage to get them after being there for a certain amount of time. Like a year and I'm only on my second week. Can they do this ? Should I push the issue with them. Besides rubbing in sunblock on my head somehow or carrying it on me not sure on a good solution.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

New job getting sunburnt without a hat New job getting sunburnt without a hat Reviewed by Louhi on avril 30, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.