Soon to be High School Graduate Looking for a New Job but Have Some Questions.

So to start off here’s a bit of background information : I currently work in a restaurant as a waiter, I’ve been here for about a year and a half and in that time I’ve neglected to update my resume or keep actively seeking new job options. For several reasons I am going to be searching for a new job but I was a little concerned about one issue.

I’ll be going to a college about 2 hours away from where I currently live in August and was wondering if it would be proper to tell a potential new employer that information since I won’t be around long term or would it be better to leave that bit of info off?

( sorry for the life story bit) Also total sidenote: How would you shape the skills acquired as a waiter/host into something more desirable for a job outside of the food industry on the whole “ skills/ qualifications” part of a resume

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Soon to be High School Graduate Looking for a New Job but Have Some Questions. Soon to be High School Graduate Looking for a New Job but Have Some Questions. Reviewed by Louhi on avril 11, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.