So, I've been unemployed for the past two months now and I found a part-time graphic design position for a local business that seems like a good fit. The owner is nice and the position is about 20 hours per week and $13 per hour. I also currently receive unemployment benefits and I read online that you can work somewhere part-time and still receive some benefits (just at a reduced amount).
The thing is, I also recently received my substitute teaching license and approval to work in a school district I know well. I haven't actually STARTED subbing and my wife is somewhat frustrated that I went to all the trouble of getting a substitute teaching license only to turn around and find a part-time job. The thing is, at this point I'm not planning to be a teacher AND the subbing year ends in about a month, at which point I'd be back to square one.
So, if you were me, would you take a part-time job with more hours (especially over the summer) or would you go with subbing, which pays slightly more but no guaranteed hours and no summer work? Part of me thinks, maybe I'll take this part-time position for now, plus collect benefits and then reevaluate in the fall. What do you think?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: