Got a job without a degree

I got a job offer, the best one I have ever received in my 10+ years as a professional. A friend of mine had an opening that I was fully qualified for. ..Except the requirement said “bachelors require” and I don’t have a degree. In my line of work as a recruiter, a lot of positions don’t require a degree, which has been great, because I have very sufficient experience.

That being said, I interviewed for this position without mentioning anything about not having the degree, didn't put it on my application, but did a little “asking for a friend” and was told it was preferred but not necessary. Anyway I got the offer and my background cleared including my education. They verified that my high level of degree earning was High School.
My question is, if it said it was required in the job description, did I actually clear? Was it an oversight? I am planning on giving my notice and am terrified it was a glitch!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Got a job without a degree Got a job without a degree Reviewed by Louhi on avril 19, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.