Should I feel bad for quitting my job?

I have been doing this job for about two years. Work atmosphere was great, I learned a job and the pay was good, but something kept bothering me.

  1. My whole job experience in this job isn't going to be of any help in any other job or in life. You can only use it at this exact workplace and pretty much nowhere else.
  2. Shifts were bad too. First, second, third. And repeat. When working second shift, my whole day is gone. Same thing between third shifts. Can't really go out and hang with friends and family without thinking about how I have to go to work in few hours.

So, just few days ago, I applied for a new job and today, I was told that I got the job. I will earn a little less, I will probably work more hours, but somehow, I'm still happy about it. No more strange shifts and mostly because I will learn something that I can use in my life and with this job experience, I don't think I should be concered about not being able to find work.

Don't know how to feel about it. I'm very stressed and concerned how will I fit in and this quitting a job thing is also harder than I thought it would be me.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Should I feel bad for quitting my job? Should I feel bad for quitting my job? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 26, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.