Reason for leaving this employer?

The job was seasonal, but there’s no option for that, only “Laid Off, “Quit/Resigned”, “Still Employed”, “Terminated”, and “Retired”.

I am leaving a note saying “Reason for leaving this employer:Job was seasonal” in the “Description of responsibilities” box, but it still requires an answer in the drop down list of reasons, so which should I choose? I think “Retired” is the closest one, but since that usually describes the elderly leaving the workforce, I think it’s still too misrepresentative.

If it makes a difference, I am applying for a stocker position at Costco.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Reason for leaving this employer? Reason for leaving this employer? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 02, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.