Good evening guys, don't know where else to ask this so I got nothing to lose!
I got a job interview at Quest Diagnostics and I passed the interview and they offered me the job, out of multiple people they offered it to me. It was a job fair so I am extremely surprised they chose me. Although here is my concern...
I am qualified enough for the job, couple of years of phlebotomy experience and lab experience as well. BUT I have been arrested 2 times and now I am freaking out the offer will be retracted because of my arrests. They are for Reckless Driving, which I was chosen guilty because of Nolo Contere, also another arrest for having my firearm on me and left my wallet with my CCL at home, but that charge was dropped as soon as it landed infront of the judge so It shows "No action".
Do you think I will be dropped because of this? Thanks guys!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: