First Real Job Interview...

Hi all,

So I am graduating college in less than a month. I've been applying jobs, mostly lab tech/research positions, to what seems like forever, to get nothing.

But, today I finally got an email from the study director of a job stating they were impressed with my experience and would like to set up a 30-minute phone interview to learn more about me. She also stated during this time I can ask any questions about the position and company.

I am super excited, but also extremely nervous. I'm not entirely sure what questions they will ask and even though it is just a phone interview, I do not want to be unprepared. I have tried to look on glassdoor, but it doesn't seem that anyone has posted about their hiring process. I also can not think of any questions to ask, I was thinking asking about overtime but I'm not sure.

Does anyone have any advice for interviews for lab tech-type positions? Any questions I can ask that'll increase my chances of getting the job?

Thanks to all in advance, and have a great day!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

First Real Job Interview... First Real Job Interview... Reviewed by Louhi on avril 11, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.