On my way to my dream job, but I'm miserable

So I recently started a new job, I've finally got myself on the career ladder that I want to be on, and I'm fucking miserable. I feel constantly out of my depth, worried about doing stuff wrong and I'm nervous all the time at work. My boss has told me that I keep messing up because I'm nervous, and they seem really genuinely pissed off about it, I'm not sure how to make the situation better because I just can't relax (there's just so much riding on it)

Any advice?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

On my way to my dream job, but I'm miserable On my way to my dream job, but I'm miserable Reviewed by Louhi on avril 26, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.