I had an interview for an awesome job at a major company in my city. It’s 20 hours a week, the pay is great and it would help me get my foot in the door at a company that could really advance my career. The interview went phenomenal, the interviewer told me my resume was one of the best she had seen.
She called me last Friday to schedule a second interview but I was at work so I missed it. I called back same day and left a voicemail. Monday came and I called her cell once again- no voicemail. Tuesday rolled around and I called and left a brief voicemail.
It’s now Thursday and I haven’t heard anything. Did I do something wrong? Do I still have a chance?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Where did I go wrong??
Reviewed by Louhi
on
avril 26, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: